As you all know, December is the month where all stores in the world - online or walk-in - will be having Year End Sales (YES!) or giving away lots of discounts! LAZADA is one of the biggest online store and also is having Online Revolution - where they are giving lots of discount on huge varieties of items for their customers.
LAZADA's Online Revolution is happening now! From 11th November to 14th December. So what are you waiting for? Heads over to https://www.lazada.com.my/online-revolution and enjoy shopping to your heart content 💖
a. Do you remember the first product that you ever purchased online? What was it and how was your experience?
Yes! I bought a pair of shoes and I love it very much. I love how the product always match the description given in the page, and how fast the delivery is. The staffs also took care of the items by wrapping it securely and I never experience any defects. The price is also very affordable and the time range for the purchased stuff to arrive is also very convenient.
b. Which types of products would you prefer buying online?
I'd usually buy skincare online as it's so hard to find them at walk-in stores. I also prefer to buy clothes and books online as they offer much more affordable prices than a walk-in store.
c. What to you love about online shopping?
Online shopping offers more flexible time and space. I can just shopping anytime I want, wherever I am. I can even lounging on my bed and still buy food, clothes and other essentials. Online shopping don't have close hour which is a very good thing. The best thing about online shopping is I get to find things that is not avaible at walk-in stores. Besides, the delivery is fast too. So, win-win situation 😉
d. Which products did you buy or are you planning to buy on Lazada during the Online Revolution sales?
I'm planning to get this hoodie for my little brother and the periuk ajaib is for my mom's birthday present. I've been seeing her eyeing this pan since forever, so I guess why not getting it for her. Haha
Also, don't forget to join LAZADA's Online Revolution Contest for bloggers and you can get money to shopping at Lazada! This contest begin from 1st November - 14th December 2017.
"OMG 6 days more?! 😱 " Yes! Check out this link (https://www.lazada.com.my/blogger-contest/) to join their contest. Don't forget: more participants, more winners! Let's all be winners and enjoy shopping at LAZADA at discounted price 😀
Good luck to those who are joining this contest! And I wish LAZADA to be more successful now and in the future 😄 And will host more of this kind of contest insyaAllah.
Until I write again,
- Fast 10’s gel eye liner auto pencil in Diamond black
- Silkygirl Lash Prism mascara in 01 Blackest black
- Maybelline Super BB Cushion Fresh Matte in 03 Natural
- Nature Republic soothing and moisture 92% Aloe Vera gel
“A book… it’s a world all on its own too. A world made of words, where you live for a while.”
- This book is such a genius idea – one of the reasons why I love to read male authors’ books.
- The story truly grip me and makes me don’t want to put it down even to sleep. Even when I was on my bed I keep thinking about what will happen next in the book. It’s captivating.
- It reminds me of Sword Art Online but MORE
- It gives me Goosebumps and makes my heart racing for every page I read – it’s really good
- My favourite character is going to be Tomasz because he’s cute and badass all in one
- THE ENDING OMG – why it had to end there?! Why you keeping me guessing again, Patrick Ness?!
- I thought it’s going to be like If I stay – when it said “he wakes” – but nooo it had to be post-apocalypse ☹
- I found it hard to care about the main character, Seth Wearing because he thinks everything revolves around him. Well, you thought wrong!
“Know yourself and go swinging.”
Labels: book review
Hello guys! Hello April, goodbye March. It has been a good month to me – except for when I had my finals, that’s not good. It’s stressful and make me want to rip my head in half. But, I finally home from uni since I didn’t come back for 2 whole months and more. Man, I miss home so much.
But now that I’m home, I’m currently bored out of my mind.
There’s no internet here, so I got to buy my mobile data to excess to the internet. Yea, that’s why I didn’t post anything before. But now that I bought some data with a little money that I have, once again hello there! 🙋
Since I don’t have any idea what to talk about but I want to mention here that I’m officially 19 years old on 2nd April! Yeay 🎉🎊 I have conflict feeling about this since it’s going to be my last teen (sobs) but I’m also proud of myself for reaching the almost adulthood. No matter how much I was moaning about how my bad my life was, but hey, there’s a rainbow after every rain. So I just have to be patient and keep moving on 😃
I was scrolling through Bloglovin and saw This or That book tag posted by Novelersblog on wordpress, therefore I thought why not I post this on my blog too? One of the reason is also as I mention above – I don’t have any idea what to post about. I have a list of what I supposed to post about, but there’s suddenly too much and not enough. Sigh.
Without further ado, let’s proceed to the real tag;
1. Reading on the Couch or the Bed?
I prefer reading on the couch so I can eat/drink while reading a book. I found it hard to read on the bed because the temptation to sleep is to strong. *sis kenot
2. Female or Male Character?
Personally, male character as I love reading from male point of view, less drama and feelings. Also because I want to know the point of view of a male, since I’m a female and it’s impossible task to know what male think, feels in real life.
3. Sweet or Salty snacks while reading?
I literally eat anything – cookies, candy, sour patches – but I’d prefer sweet snacks.
4. Trilogies or Quartests?
Omg how about NONE? I don’t really like series for various reasons such as a) I’ll buy first 1-2 books then suddenly become poor, so I can’t buy the rest of the series and b) the next book didn’t live the expectation I have on the first book
But if I had to choose, I’ll choose trilogies.
5. First person or Third person p.o.v?
Some party likes to read first person pov, but not for me. Before this I wrote some stories – that I posted on my tumblr but now not anymore – I found it hard to transition from a character to another. First person pov is good if the whole book is about the main character’s life – unless the author is really really good at transitioning between the characters.
For me, I much prefer third person pov. It’s easy to read and I prefer to watch someone’s life rather than experience it - yes I'm boring, deal with it.
6. Reading in the Night or Morning?
Morning please. Before this I love to read in the night but since I start having nearsighted and have to wear glasses (it have been 2 years since I wear glasses!), I prefer to read in natural light to protect my eyes. Unless the book is very good that I can’t put it down even for sleeping. *sleep is so precious omg
7. Libraries of Bookstores?
Can you believe there’s NO LIBRARIES near my neighbourhood? 5 years ago, there was a library near my house but now not anymore. WHY there’s no libraries nowadays??? Free books to read! The environment of a library is just. So. Amazing.
Or is it just me?
If there is a library here, I’d prefer the library. But since there’s none, I have no choice but to choose bookstores – that got me drooling over the books that I can’t have *sobs in the corner
8. Books that make you Laugh or Cry?
The book is really really good when it’s stabbing you in the chest. So, crying for sure. Didn’t I tell you that I love to torture myself?
9. Black or White cover?
Black cover! Because I love black and white cover is so hard to take care of 😑 I put my books everywhere, so it’s easy to pick up any stain – omg I’m the worse books owner ever 😱
10. Character or Plot-Driven?
Sweet, badass character doesn’t ensure how good a book is. Plot-driven is so much more important part of the story becasue it's what make a story, wel... a story. A boring storyline with amazing character? Meh, let’s put it aside first.
So yeah, there are 10 questions about books which I enjoy answering. If you want to, you can do this tag too, and share it with me! I love to make myself down by reading other people’s amazing answers rather than my lame ones.
I’m currently reading More Than This by Patrick Ness and the book is so mindblowing that I got to put it down a few times because my brain needs to process lots of things. I’m at part 2 of the book, it’s getting intense and I have so much unanswered questions – that makes me wanna skip some parts and move on to the ending. I want to know the ending so bad!
Maybe I’ll write a book review regarding this book after I finish reading it. Have any of you ever Patrick Ness’ books? What do you think of it? And oh, I haven’t read or watch the movie of A Monsters Calls yet, so this is like my first Patrick Ness book.
Last but not least, I hope you’re all going to have amazing days full of happiness in April. If you have any books recommendation, don’t hesitate to comment down below.
I wish you a happy life, happy April and stay healthy!
Until I write again 👋
I was tagged by sis BV (thank you!) - who I enjoy reading her writings so much. Thanks again for tagging me, so I have something to write on my blog :)
1. Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
1. When do you start to know my blog?
Hm hmm... I don't exactly remember when but maybe 1-2 years ago (??)
2. What is your anime spirit and why?
I literally took a test from Brainfall and it says my spirit animal is snake.
"You often play the role of a guide and emotional healer. The spirit of the snake represents positive, spiritual transformation. You are the sought out friend when advice is needed. The snake facilitates life events to go smoothly – a connector of dots who reveals the big picture."surprise... surprise...
3. Pick an item at your right side and that gonna be your weapon in zombie apocalypse, what is it and how you gonna use it?
I currently havae my pens at my right side (because I'm currently taking a break from studying), so maybe poke those zombies (?) Haha, Idk...
4. If you were in a home and there a zombie attack outside, where the safest place to hide and why?
Zombie apocalypse movies teach me that THERE'S NO PLACE TO HIDE OMG - but Train to Busan taught me that zombies are confuse when it's dark - idk if it's legit, so maybe I'll hide under my bed LOL
5. Give 3 reasons why do love blogging? Do you love blogging?
- I get to know new people!
- I love reading and writing :)
- I get to learn new informations
- Ed Sheeran's Shape of You
- Steve Aoki's Just hold on (ft. Louis Tomlinson)
- ONE OK ROCK's Jaded (ft. Alex Gaskarth)
- Bring Me the Horizon's The house of wolves - yes, lagu lama but sososos guuuud
A/n: This is a scheduled post, so I'm sorry for not tagging.
Hi guys! Today I want to talk about fashion – which is kinda rare since I’m no fashionista. But today talk is about something that everyone wear! what type of jeans that will ALWAYS be wearable no matter where you go and still looking effortlessly beautiful? You got it right ladies, the answer is… skinny jeans! These versatile jeans style have been the first choice of many fashionista all around the globe and been taking over since forever. Of course, there are other styles of jeans such as boyfriend jeans or mom jeans but in the end, skinny jeans are always the most flattering.
No matter what your body type, skinny jeans hug every part of your body in every possible way. Skinny jeans help to share your body and able to create that streamlines hourglass image that every woman adore! The geniuses who invented skinny jeans must have known that accentuating the legs can create an illusion of flattering lower body assets. Believe it or not, all women want to feel beautiful in every way, right? Wearing skinny jeans may be one of the things that make every girl feels good and glamorous.
Aside from making you look gorgeous, skinny jeans are also very easy to style up or down. As I said before, you can easily wear skinny jeans to any occasion such as party or just simple going out with friends. The right colour of skinny jeans can help you go from casual to formal with just a pair of skinny jeans. In my opinion, I’ll simple choose black skinny jeans and fitter blazer to look a little formal and other colour such as blue and pair then with flats to look casual. Be it sophisticated or looking chic - everyone has their own opinion, and I think it’s important as long as you’re happy with your choice and walk with confidence!
Some people are worried as skinny jeans tends to reveal their bottom but no need to worry because you can pair skinny jeans with long blouse and still looking elegant. Even when you just wear skinny jeans and basic t-shirt you’ll still be lit. Another amazing thing when donning skinny jeans, you can also wear stunning shoes, so they are on show in all their glory. Even a simple sneaker when pair with skinny jeans can be very stunning. With this advantage, we don’t have to think long on what shoes to pair up with skinny jeans because we can be as fabulous as ever!
I’ve states my style of wearing skinny jeans above, so what’s your favorite way to wear skinny jeans?
Let’s share with me and maybe we can trade tips and style!
Until I write again 👋
This time I am going to write for a short entry. The reason of I'm writing this is for making up all the lost entries that I should have post in February 😅
Here are some things I did / learn in February on my way to complete 2017 resolutions;
- I went to 2 Islamic talks that had been held at my uni to feed my spiritual need;
The first one was from Dr. Zakir Naik and the second one was a Forum Perdana that was held while it's being live at TV1 and a recorded forum is going to be aired during Ramadan (?) if I'm not mistaken. Both talks are super amazing, educational and I immensely enjoy it!
- In regard of saving money, sadly I didn't manage to save any as desperate times call for desperate measures - I've got to use my saving money no matter how much I didn't want to. Well, it's partly my fault for spending my pocket money on food. Lots of food. Sigh.
- Big news is I managed to finish reading a book. Yep just a book and it's pretty extravagant for a slow reader like me. I just have to cramp a reading here and there between my studying and ta-da I got to finish it. Super happy! The book that I read was Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (part 1 and part 2) that I purchased back in January.
It was my first time reading an original stage play - type of book, and I'm disappoint to say that I did not enjoy it. Harry Potter is one of my all time favorite book series but this time it didn't manage to be in my favorite book list ;(
|taken with potato ._.|
- I just start my final exam yesterday 😰 I'm taking 6 subjects this sem, so 4 more papers to go! Please wish me luck guys - I'm going to very need it u.u I'm hope I'll do well on those 4 papers are they required me to read all those notes and hm, I'm a slow reader... so yeah let's see how it goes, shouldn't we?
- I'm going to be home in less than 2 weeks! Yeay it has been a long time since I was home. Approximately 2 months since I'm home and yep, I miss my family so much I can't wait to meet them next week~
- My sem break is going to be 2 months and half - which I really am grateful since I get to catch up with anime, movies and books that have been piling up in my laptop and shelf. I'm just going to hope that I won't slack off from updating this blog regularly when I'm on sem break - psh just face it, I'm going to abandon this blog at some points 😑
"Some aspects of shape and size, it turns out, are more closely tied to genes than others."Source: active.com
- Kalau aku banyak kali sendawa that's mean aku dah start lapar and kena makan cepat-cepat before masuk angin. Haha kalau dah sakit perut tu memang kena muntah baru lega.
- Kalau time tengah makan and I feel very full even makan sikit je, I really need to stop or I will risk myself to get sick again. Kadang-kadang makan tak sampai suku pun dah kena stop otherwise memang muntah la jawabnya.
- kulit putih melepak who are more likely to get skin cancer because believe it or not, Malaysia is freaking hot and skin cancer is 10th most common cancer in Malaysia - source: thestar
- obsession to be kurus dalam masa seminggu!!!
"Indeed, We have created the human being upon the best of forms. Then we reduced him to the lowest of the low, except those who believe and do good, for they shall have an unending reward. So who henceforth will give the lie to you about the judgment? Is not Allah the Best of Judges? [Sūrah al-Tīn: 4-8]"
|Art is by @pottetto on instagram|
Labels: new year resolutions