February recap & What to look for in March?
7 March 2017 with (2) loves
This time I am going to write for a short entry. The reason of I'm writing this is for making up all the lost entries that I should have post in February 😅
Here are some things I did / learn in February on my way to complete 2017 resolutions;
- I went to 2 Islamic talks that had been held at my uni to feed my spiritual need;
The first one was from Dr. Zakir Naik and the second one was a Forum Perdana that was held while it's being live at TV1 and a recorded forum is going to be aired during Ramadan (?) if I'm not mistaken. Both talks are super amazing, educational and I immensely enjoy it!
- In regard of saving money, sadly I didn't manage to save any as desperate times call for desperate measures - I've got to use my saving money no matter how much I didn't want to. Well, it's partly my fault for spending my pocket money on food. Lots of food. Sigh.
- Big news is I managed to finish reading a book. Yep just a book and it's pretty extravagant for a slow reader like me. I just have to cramp a reading here and there between my studying and ta-da I got to finish it. Super happy! The book that I read was Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (part 1 and part 2) that I purchased back in January.
It was my first time reading an original stage play - type of book, and I'm disappoint to say that I did not enjoy it. Harry Potter is one of my all time favorite book series but this time it didn't manage to be in my favorite book list ;(
|taken with potato ._.|
I did say I want to keep this post short, so let's move on to what I am looking for in March!
- I just start my final exam yesterday 😰 I'm taking 6 subjects this sem, so 4 more papers to go! Please wish me luck guys - I'm going to very need it u.u I'm hope I'll do well on those 4 papers are they required me to read all those notes and hm, I'm a slow reader... so yeah let's see how it goes, shouldn't we?
- I'm going to be home in less than 2 weeks! Yeay it has been a long time since I was home. Approximately 2 months since I'm home and yep, I miss my family so much I can't wait to meet them next week~
- My sem break is going to be 2 months and half - which I really am grateful since I get to catch up with anime, movies and books that have been piling up in my laptop and shelf. I'm just going to hope that I won't slack off from updating this blog regularly when I'm on sem break - psh just face it, I'm going to abandon this blog at some points 😑
Well, those are the only things that I can think off on how to spend my sem break and what to look for in March. Maybe I'll update this entry when I get an idea on how to spend my break productively.
What are you looking for in March? Share your plans in my comment box below :D
Until I write again 👋