How are you? It has been a month since my last update and I am sorry about that. It has been such a hectic month for me. I'm going to bore you, but i still want to talk about what happened in August.
On the first week, i went home for midterm break yang tak approve tu. Yes, our dean did not approve our midterm break as she said she's going to give us extra 2 days for Raya Haji. regardless, our lecturers decided they wanted to give us the break, and so I went back home.
Second and third weeks was full of midterm tests, completing final year project, and other side projects as in assignments and just living my life - or should I say worrying about where to intern... I did not expect looking for a place for internship is this hard. Itu belum lagi cari kerja, lagi susah kot.
Then last week sis balik lagi for Raya Haji. Did you read above our dean promised to give us extra 2 days for Raya Haji? Ha ha joke on us. She told us that she never said that 😃... erm. But whatever, still going home for a week. Now that I think about it, this semester banyak gila cuti. Every 2 weeks balik rumah which is rare for me..
And now that we are here, I still have lots of things to do but me, being me is doing what I do best - procrastinating 😌
Enough about that, I want to share with you the things of the month. Sis tak tahu nak panggil apa but, yeah...
Music of the month
- Darkside - Alan Walker; Au/Ra; Tomine Harket
- Solo - Clean Bandit ft. Demi Lovato
- I'm a Mess - Bebe Rexha
haa tiga lagu ni la aku duk ulang-ulang walaupun dalam playlist sebenarnya banyak je lagu lain. Paired with good rhythm catchy beat, I'm easily sway by these songs hehe. Support the musicians by streaming their songs on Spotify / buy their songs on iTunes!
Movie of the month
Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War. Yes, I just watched this movie in this month. Itu pun tengok online je guna my brother's hotspot haha. I have so many unanswered questions that I hope will be answered in Avengers 4. Hopefully, I got a chance to watch it on time lah. Cerita dah basi with lots of spoilers lying around, sis baru nak tengok...
By the way, I didn't watch Munafik 2. I heard lots of good reviews for it. What do you think? Have you watch it? I don't have a gut to watch it hehe sis memang tak minat cerita horror ni. Gore I can handle, but horror um, no please...
Tv shows of the month
- Game of Thrones - currently watching season 5. Yes, another famous amous tv show but I just start watching it last week. In a week I have almost finish 5 seasons. Laju kan... that's what I do during my free or not free time.
- Meteor Garden - episode 19. Stopped watching because the apps that I use to watch it takde subtitle for the next episode, so terpaksa la sis stop sekejap sementara nak download dari kissasian.
Games of the month
- Alice in the Mirrors of Albion - I have been playing this game everyday since I downloaded it. Best gila, I assure it. It is quite s*ck bila kena tunggu for the energy, but I usually buat benda lain to make me forget about it. So bila I open the game, eh dah penuh energy ha gitu. Basically this game is like detective game but just finding clues and arresting criminal. For me quite fun lah. Sis bagi 8/10
- Zombie Hunter - I just start playing this game, and it is fun! It's basically as the name suggest. A shooting game of zombie hunter.
These are mobile games, by the way. Sis tak main game kat dalam pc or laptop... And also these games don't require internet connection - which is a plus!, unless for updates lah.
I did not read any book or watch any anime this month. I am too busy filling my time with all of the above hehe. But I want to finish my book that I have been reading since forever soon. Please give me some motivation to finish it 😓
- - - - - -
Selamat Hari Merdeka yang ke-61! 🎉
Well, it's night right now but never too late, right? Right.
Happy Independence day, Malaysia. I am proud to be a Malaysian. But that's about it. I have sooo much to say about Malaysia, but I think it is best to keep it to myself and my friends only 😊
Tomorrow will be a new month with addition of SST. Yeay 😃 It was good while it last.
How did you celebrate your Merdeka? Pergi perarakan di Putrajaya tak? I'm still stuck here in uni, so I just do some notes for my quiz je lah...
- - - - - -
I was so surprised when I open my blog today and see that I currently have 494 followers! Thank you so much for following this blog 😭 I haven't update in a month but still, you follow me. I appreciate it so much 💘 I haven't get a chance to follow you back, as my friend tadi ajak makan pula. So I will follow you guys back as soon as I publish this entry.
I have promised that I will do giveaway when I reach 500 followers, right? Let's keep that number up ⇧ hehe
How was your August? Is it any fun? Did something productive?
Until I write again,