Aimless

4/10/2014 08:16:00 pm

The thing about being human is we never keep promises. Especially when it's about time. We never be at the promised place on time. Even in a meeting we still can be late. That's why we don't deserve asking for more time because we already waste too much.

Manusia tak pernah bersyukur.

Assalamualaikum

Ceh, macam cakap dengan cermin sebab aku pun selalu buat macam tu. Janji pukul 10 tapi pukul 10 tu baru nak bersiap. Dan sampai kat tempat yang dijanjikan 10 minit kemudian. Tahu tak dalam masa 10 minit tu macam-macam boleh jadi dekat kawan yang tengah menunggu tu?

So don't waste your time over stupid little things. Ada kebaikan dan keburukan dalam lambat ni. Tapi rasanya lagi banyak keburukan. Contohnya, kena maki dengan orang yang menunggu. HAHA.
Peringatan ini dibawa khas oleh NLIZMA yang tak pernah tepati masa.

End of story about time.

School. Sekolah. Satu perkataan yang aku tak berapa nak suka. Because when we heard the word "school" our mind like automatically think about 'bangun awal' 'kerja sekolah' 'cikgu'.

I seriously hate school. I don't hate education. I just simply hate school. You know that's two different thing. I don't know how to explain, but it's different........ you know.

Today really pissed me off. Thing about school and a friend of mine. I hate thursday.

Assalamualaikum. Adios amigos.

2 comments:

  1. I feel ya. I hate schools too. The environment in school sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amy_Qilah : i know right! and the people ugghh

    ReplyDelete

Harsh words are forbidden.