Yeay dah habis diploma! EH (?)

10/12/2018 09:38:00 pm

Assalamualaikum

How have you been? Everything is good? Great!

I just finish my final exam on Wednesday and it felt so good. I do not have to be worrying about all those chapters I have not covered yet. This is probably what I have been waiting for since I start my diploma 2 years ago haha

Remember these last 2 posts where I had been whining about not getting a place for my internship? Eh you probably would not remember it. I mean that's a veeeeery long ago. Alhamdulillah, I have gotten my internship offer. Not one, but 2 offers. Alhamdulillah. I have accepted one of them, but now I have to be worrying about a place to stay pulak. By the way, my internship place is at Kajang. so hi orang Kajang πŸ‘‹ What should I expected when living in Kajang?

Sebenarnya, tak habis lagi pun diploma ni. Tajuk tu saja nak buat gempak je hehe. I still have exhibition for my final year project this 22nd October. Please wish my good luck πŸ™ I hope all my hard work regarding this final year project will be worth it. Also, I still have to do my internship for about 4 months. So yeah, good luck to me yeay.

Who's the same as me? Good luck to you too πŸ’– *sending virtual good luck*

I would like to overview some of my experience in my 5th semester of diploma;


First time donate blood πŸ’‰

Yeay! The nurse (or doctor? idk i'm dumb) took 350ml of my blood which I think is a standard volume for each pack, I guess. But it looks lots for a first timer like me πŸ˜… It was an experience I treasure. I did feel a bit nausea and almost faint, but that is probably my fault. As I was the last person to donate the blood, they were cleaning up the place and I felt like I was a nuisance. So, I decided to get out as fast as possible. But it sure is a mistake for me. I am truly going to remember that.

First time got stung by a wasp 🐝

Have you ever heard of how dangerous and evil a wasp is? Yep, I can confirm that. I was minding my own business at a bistro, then I went to pay for my food. After that, I went back to my seat to take my bag and guess what? The wasp out of nowhere come and stung my thigh. I did not realise there was a wasp, I only realise it when I felt the pain. And oh god, the pain is truly unbearable.

I felt like my whole leg is on fire. It truly a pain I did not want to repeat again. The first moment I got into my room, I literally googled on what to do after being stung by a wasp. Then I go take a shower and clean the area. After that I out some medicine oil given by my friend. My friend then went to buy some ice and the whole night I put the ice around the area.

The next morning, the place still hurt a little but bearable lah. By afternoon, rasa sakit or even bengkak pun dah tak ada. So yeah, it's a tips guys. Put ice to avoid swollen and reduce pain my evil wasps.

My second time went to a camp 🌳

The last time I went to a camp was when I was form 2 - fourteen year old. Yeah, almost 6 years ago. I hate going to a camp and this camp is no better. I hate all the rushing but the organizer pun tak ikut masa πŸ˜• all those yelling and getting mad at nothing and everything... uggghh


These three je kut yang I get to think right now. Let me share other thing in my next post (maybe after exhibition?) Bye guys!

Until I write again,
Assalamualaikum.

How is your life right now? Any exciting things happen or got any recommendation for me?

p/s: I know the emoji was a bee, but there's no wasp emoji. Why would there be one? Wasp is an evil lol

16 comments:

  1. right now i'm on my last semester also and i still cannot find which course is the best for me to continue my degree T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good luck in finishing the last semester!
      I hope you'll find the best course :)

      Delete
  2. goodluck and tahniah sebab dah nak habis !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and congrats!

    -from orang kajang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaa goodluck dah nak habis diploma!

    xoxo http://kanashiyoru.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So what is your plan after this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. future my study in different course kut. but still engineering ^^"

      Delete
  6. Congrats dah habis diploma and all the best for your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you! Excited to know your future plans, hopefully to see that next on the blog hehe :D

    lenne | blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah, thank you! Maybe I will bc I haven't really think about it yet ^^"

      Delete
  8. omg firstt time dropping here and ur blog is so pretty!! and good luck for your internship :)

    ReplyDelete

Harsh words are forbidden.