Things I have watched (2018 so far)

7/21/2018 12:03:00 am


Assalamualaikum

I have been wanting to make this kind of post since in May tak silap. Siap ada buat draft lagi kau. But since I had watch too many things in the past (almost) 7 months, I can't possibly list all of them, right? Actually I can, but I'm not that rajin right now. Hehe. By the way, I will be having MUET exam tomorrow - for reading, speaking and listening papers. So, this is a way for me to improve my language while I have something to write for my blog hihi

I had wrote this list back in May, so I'm just going to add what I have watched in these 2 months. Also none of these are horror because I'm weak.


So far, I have finished 20 movies, 10 anime and 2 tv shows approximately. This list is in no particular order. I just list based on what I downloaded this year hehe.

Movies: 

  • The Villainess (korea) 
  • The Swindlers (korea) 
  • Yesterday Once More (china) 
  • Mr. pride vs Ms. prejudice (china) 
  •  Forever young (china) 
  • One week friends (japan) 
  • The 100th love with you (japan) 
  • Battle royale (japan) 
  • My Tomorrow, Your Yesterday (japan) 
  • Teiichi No Kuni (japan) 
  • Clover (japan) 
  • F the prom (usa) 
  • Jumanji 2: welcome to the jungle (usa) 
  • What happened to Monday (usa) 
  • Ready Player One (usa) 
  • The Greatest Showman (usa) 
  • Pitch Perfect 3 (usa) 
  • Game Night (usa) 
  • Black Panther (usa) 
  • When We First Met (usa)

Mind you, I’m very picky when it comes to Korean – either it’s movies or drama. But now I am so in love with Korean movies with a pinch of plot twist. This is because Korean plot twist is amazing!

Most of the Japanese and Chinese movies are romance except for Teiichi No Kuni and Battle Royale. When I want to watch Japanese movie, I got to find the mood to cry first. Their romance movies are so sweet and sad. There has to be a sad scene in a movie. And me being weak to feeling, bawling my eyes out 😭

Anime:

  • Violet Evergarden 
  • Tanaka-kun wa itsumo kedaruge
  • Boku no Hero Academia (season 2) 
  • Code geass (season 1&2) 
  • Kabaneri 
  • Gokukoku no Brynhildr 
  • Magi (season 1&2) 
  • Owari no seraph 
  • Gate Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri (season 1&2) 
  • Golden Time


Violet Evergarden is so good! The movie is out now but I haven’t got a chance to watch it yet. If you need any reason to cry, this is it. I assure you will cry on every episode. Because I did.

Gold Time is such a sweet story. It left me wanting more after I finish it!

 Tv Shows:
  • The Good Doctor (season 1) 
  • Stranger Things (season 1&2)

If you notice, I didn't include any Korean drama. Yes, everyone loves it but I'm sorry it's just not for me. I do not have the patience to watch a hero and heroine being lovey dovey or the conflict to unravel at the end of the drama. I watched 4-5 episodes of them but then nuh- uh. You lost me. But you can recommend me something to watch. Maybe it will change my mind and perspective towards Korean drama 😊
- - - - - 

I totally recommend watching all these things I have listed. I enjoyed the time spending watching these things. Most of these I watched during semester break, but there are some I watch when I want to take a little break from uni hehe

Have you watch any of these?
What are your thought on them? And also, recommend me more things to watch please!

Until I write again,
Assalamualaikum.

16 comments:

  1. I dont usually watch movies from Japan and China, Korean (Sometimes). But I should give it a try since u watch it a lot haha. It looks interesting then. Anyways, I just watched When we first met and Game night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. try tgk korean drama like prison playbook,voice,age of youth,return,mistress & eulachacha waikiki. yg saya recommend kan ni tak byk scene romantic actually hehe

    nak jugaklah try tgk violet evergarden tu hehe thank you & good luck for ur muet test babe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the suggestion! I will try to find this gems. hehe and thank for the wish :)

      Delete
  3. saa lah, memang meilih sikit bab drama korea ni & tak semua best untuk ditonton. Singgah sini & follow awak :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you can try to watch I am a Hero (Japanese), Deranged (Korean). Kalau romantic maybe First Love (Thai), Our Times (Taiwan) - in case tak tengok lagi sebab usually ramai yang dah tgk 2 movies ni :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeay thanks for the recommendations! our times je yang pernah tengok :)

      Delete
  5. i watched jumanji and what happened to monday. by the way, saya first time datang sini dan terus follow sini sebab suka dengan cara awak menulis. kalau sudi meh lah singgah blog saya hehe. saya followers ke 488

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much! InsyaAllah will do :)

      Delete
  6. I watch lots of Korean drama! hahaha But not romance drama XD You sould try watching medical or law Kdrama. It's so in interesting with the mind-blown plot twist. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow seriously? The only doctor drama I ever watch is Strange Doctor but stop watching halfway because of the romance... haha I will try looking for a law drama then :)

      Delete
  7. i watch korean drama..like oh my Ghost,Melanholic and so on...but not to rajin enough to download all the movie...of course wht i did to take other alternative like copy from ma fren..duh..i don't have time to download..hahah...so i am here to follow you...hope you come to say hye to me.... ;D

    https://nasuha-itsmyessay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, the best way to expand our collection kan? mintak je kat member haha

      Delete

Harsh words are forbidden.