Lazada Online Revolution Blogger Contest

12/08/2017 08:48:00 pm

Assalamualaikum

As you all know, December is the month where all stores in the world - online or walk-in - will be having Year End Sales (YES!) or giving away lots of discounts! LAZADA is one of the biggest online store and also is having Online Revolution - where they are giving lots of discount on huge varieties of items for their customers.

LAZADA's Online Revolution is happening now! From 11th November to 14th December. So what are you waiting for? Heads over to https://www.lazada.com.my/online-revolution and enjoy shopping to your heart content 💖

a. Do you remember the first product that you ever purchased online? What was it and how was your experience? 
Yes! I bought a pair of shoes and I love it very much. I love how the product always match the description given in the page, and how fast the delivery is. The staffs also took care of the items by wrapping it securely and I never experience any defects. The price is also very affordable and the time range for the purchased stuff to arrive is also very convenient.

b. Which types of products would you prefer buying online? 
I'd usually buy skincare online as it's so hard to find them at walk-in stores. I also prefer to buy clothes and books online as they offer much more affordable prices than a walk-in store.

c. What to you love about online shopping? 
Online shopping offers more flexible time and space. I can just shopping anytime I want, wherever I am. I can even lounging on my bed and still buy food, clothes and other essentials. Online shopping don't have close hour which is a very good thing. The best thing about online shopping is I get to find things that is not avaible at walk-in stores. Besides, the delivery is fast too. So, win-win situation 😉

d. Which products did you buy or are you planning to buy on Lazada during the Online Revolution sales? 
  


I'm planning to get this hoodie for my little brother and the periuk ajaib is for my mom's birthday present. I've been seeing her eyeing this pan since forever, so I guess why not getting it for her. Haha

Also, don't forget to join LAZADA's Online Revolution Contest for bloggers and you can get money to shopping at Lazada! This contest begin from 1st November - 14th December 2017.

"OMG 6 days more?! ðŸ˜± " Yes! Check out this link (https://www.lazada.com.my/blogger-contest/) to join their contest. Don't forget: more participants, more winners! Let's all be winners and enjoy shopping at LAZADA at discounted price 😀

Good luck to those who are joining this contest! And I wish LAZADA to be more successful now and in the future 😄 And will host more of this kind of contest insyaAllah.

Until I write again,
Assalamualaikum

4 comments:

  1. hii jmput join n meriahkan segmen GA kt sini

    http://www.raydahalhabsyi.com/2017/11/comeback-giveaway-by-raydah-alhabsyi.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, periuk ajaib, I wish to have that for my own. Hehe.
    Goodluck on the contest!

    ReplyDelete

Harsh words are forbidden.