Haul: Hermo mini haul

11/07/2016 04:16:00 pm
Assalamualaikum

On 25th October I've placed my order at Hermo.my - it's kind of self-reward for me, because it has been a long time since I bought something other than books -_- Usually, I bought my skincare product from Watson, but since I have been watching Hermo (and all their promotions) for a long time, I decided to buy something from the website.

Fortunately for me, they were having clearance sale, which is a very amazing thing - sale is the only one thing that matters to student, am I right? Since I placed the order on 25th October and paid by online banking, I expected for them to ship the items the next day - since they said 1-3 days delivery. But unexpectedly, they shipped the items on 28th October and it was Friday. So I got to wait for another 2 days and finally I got them on Monday.

But that's all doesn't matter after I got my hands on these items. You don't have any idea how long they have been in my wishlist. I bought 2 things and since they said buy 2 free shipping, why not right? I intended to buy more, but when I think about 11.11 sale -and doubting whether they gonna be a sale or not - I decided to buy these 2 things first.

1. Nature Republic Soothing & Moisturizing  Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel Mist 150ml

RM 31.90
RM 17.00 *exclusive of GST 6%

I bought this mist instead of gel because I already can imagine what I will feel if I put Aloe Vera gel on my face. My sister bought the gel one and believe me when I said I do not feel comfortable with it. Maybe some people prefer to use gel instead of mist, but everyone have their own choice, right?

Review:
The price is really affordable! I have no problem paying this because it works wonders! My skin is really dry - the kind of dry that flakes whenever I stay under the sun a little too long. Especially on the apples of my cheeks. I have been spraying this on my face ever since I got this whenever I feel my skin dry (which takes only a week) and now no more flakes on my the apples of my cheeks! Besides moisturizing your skin, it is also soothing and refreshing, which I really prefer after spending some time under the sun. Overall, it's really worth your money to try or to permanently use it. I will definitely repurchase this after I finish my first bottle.

2. Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder 5g


RM 25.00
RM 20.00 *exclusive of GST

Before that, please take a note that I have combination skin. As we all know, most of the times the T-Zone is oiler than the rest of the face, so I bought this because of that reason. When under the sun, the part of my face that's oiler than the others are my T-Zone and under my eyes.

Review:
I have used this once and mostly I stay in air-conditioned buildings, so I cannot say much about this product. But based on the users' reviews I've read and that one-timed application, I can say this is a great product as well because it keeps the oils at bay. The container is also small, which is easy to carry around. Since we, as Muslim have to take wudu' before praying, we can apply this powder after praying and gives a light finish overall. Maybe I will use this to go out to sweat instead of air-conditioned buildings and see the outcome.


Overall, I'll rate 9/10 for the products and the service. I will definitely repurchase from Hermo again sooner than later. For those who have not try purchase anything from Hermo yet, I recommend you to do so, Do not worry, they're very trusted seller and you can also read users review before buying anything to avoid from buying wrong products.

P/s: All those pictures above are mine and yes, I literally go out just to take those pictures (please don't judge)

10 comments:

  1. i really want that no sebum powder TT_TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice review :D i might try the no sebum powder lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, try it and share your experience? :)

      Delete
  3. Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder looks interesting to me. I also have a combination skin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep it really is, you should try it too :)

      Delete
  4. RM20 for Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder is worth of money for me. That thing is so great, one of the best

    ReplyDelete
  5. repurchased the no sebum powder 'cause it's so good and more importantly, very inexpensive. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. murah2 ya.. salam perkenalan dr Mama Jue.. follower 459

    ReplyDelete

Harsh words are forbidden.