.693.

6/15/2014 01:30:00 am
 


Assalamualaikum

Hello earthlings! How are you and your holiday? I’m good and my holiday is boring. Thanks for asking.

+ First of all nak say congrats to Brazil because won 3-1 against Croatia. Neymar scored 2 goals. That’s my bby. And I’m disappointed with Spain because 1-5 woi gila apa. Kemain kau kalah. Ni nak sokong Netherlands. Dah la captain dia handsome. Kbye.

Haa who say girls don’t watch football? Here I am staying up this late alone, watching football. My brother masa first day je stay up. Konon nak tengok hari ni. Pui. Ugh after this dah tak boleh tengok unless the next day is Saturday or Sunday. School really is the death of me.

+ Secondly, tomorrow is the last day of holiday. Let’s cry thousand oceans ;_; Mat saleh baru start cuti summer, kita dah kena sekolah balik. Dah la till now tak tahu ada homework or not since my classmates sangat tak ambil port about this kind of thing. We’re rad, I know. But please, I don’t want to hear any teacher nag at us on the first day of school.

+ I read some of my old entries and fanfics and honestly, I don’t know whether I should die in embarrassment or die in laughter because both are accurate. All I had in my mind while reading through them was,

“What the hell was I thinking when I wrote this thing back then?”

They’re so shameful and I hope no one ever find that blog ever again.

+ I got Kimi Ni Todoke s1 & s2 2 days ago and haven’t finished it yet. I guess I have to use my school days to watch it. Yeah. I have something I can use to escape from the cruelty that is homework. Eyy Kazehaya is so cute!!

Tbh, I don’t really know what to write about apart from the update of the secret life of a procrastinator. Sometimes I have a lot of thing to write and that’s when I don’t have to pen and paper with me. It’s kinda pissing me off, but that’s how life goes. And when I do have them, my mind will go blank and I don’t know anymore. This often happen in exam, of course.

Talking about exam, there’s a celebrity that I adore. He is a completely great idol for a lazy person like me.  He is a singer and song-writer and also, 17 years old and just graduated from high school this month. Congrats to him! Why I said he’s such a good idol?

It’s because at age so young, he already released loads of songs and albums and in fact, he’s doing tour across the Europe and America right now. Now, imagine a 17 years old going that far, finish school and achieved highest point! How amazing that is, right?

I ever read a tweet, may I quote

“If *a 17 y/o musician name can studying while being in band, why can’t you? *insert the band member pictures when he’s studying*” 

I don’t want to mention names because I want to let your imagination gone wild and not to think they can do that because they’re smart or what, but because they had done a very hard work to finish school and get good grades.

You know, the tweet really stab me straight in the heart and also make me sad because I didn’t do my best in mid-term and now I’m sweating because I don’t know what my result yet. But I hope I can do better in the future.

Since the school decided to close my class, I don’t know which class I’ll be staying after this. I just hope that I can cope with the subjects because if I happen to be in account class, I have to start all over again. Same as my other classmates.

I hope this is not a bullshit talk like I often do.

I wish you all the best, since I probably won’t update this blog in a long time because school. Yes, blame everything on school. Now I don’t have social life. JK. Of course I have social life. I am a socialize girl. JK. No I dislike people. They’re annoying, prejudice and busybody. Hint: I wrote the sentence before this based of some people I know, so please… no hard feeling.

Farewell for now. To students, please survive. Don’t want you to go online as corpse.

Bye! Assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harsh words are forbidden.